80V 24'' Dual Stage Snow Thrower, (3) 4.0Ah Batteries and Dual Port Charger Included
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks, driveways, and patios. This Greenworks Pro 80V snow thrower is the tool to have when the snow hits. This two-stage snow thrower is powered by an 80-volt max lithium-ion battery that provides easy and convenient cordless operation. With the 200° rotating chute, you can throw snow up to 50ft. in your desired direction. For snow removal in the evening, this blower features front LED lights to increase visibility. The self-propelled option and 15" rear wheels make it easy to maneuver even in the toughest snow conditions, plus the zero-turn system allows you to turn precisely and effortlessly. For additional convenience, this unit also features onboard storage for extra shear pins and a 3-in-1 snow brush for clearing the chute. Get equipped this winter with the Greenworks Pro 80-Volt snow thrower and spend less time shoveling snow and more time enjoying a warm fire.
- Self-Propelled Mower - Self-propelled drive system with variable speed rear-wheel drive lets you easily maneuver and tackle any terrain.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Zero turn hub motor wheels for stronger output power and more control.
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Discharge chute rotates 200° for directional control and can discharge up to 50 ft. in distance.
- Variable speed controls for auger and drive speed selection.
- Tri-port powerhead holds up to 3 batteries for the industry's longest runtime.
- LED headlights illuminate your path in poor light conditions.
- Quickly clears driveways, sidewalks, and patios with a 24 in. clearing path.
- Convenient onboard storage for extra shear pins and a 3-in-1 snow brush for clearing the chute.
- Heavy duty steel auger assembly for better longer lasting performance
|Size||56" × 26" × 46"|
|Clearing Path||24 in|
|Wheel Size||15 in|
|Clearing Depth||20 in|
|Discharge Distance||50 ft.|
|Package Dimensions||34.2" x 50" x 24"|
|Package Weight||267.6 lbs (121.4 kg)|
|Battery Ampere-Hours||3 x 4.0Ah|
|Charge Time for (3) 4.0Ah Batteries||90 Minutes Total (30 Minutes Per Battery)|
|Battery Indicator||Power Display for Each Battery (3)|
|Rated Power of Auger Motor||5kW|
|Gas Power Equivalent||253cc Engine|
|Clearing Area (4" Snow) / (10" Snow)||1141 - 1916 ft² / 796 - 915 ft²|
|Chute Control||200° Adjustable Discharge Chute|
|Chute Deflector||Adjust Up/Down for Throwing Distance|
|Impeller Control Switch||Adjust Impeller Speed Fast/Slow|
|Length of Impeller||23"|
|Impeller/Auger Speeds||5 Speed Settings (800 RPM/80 RPM, 900 RPM/90 RPM, 1000 RPM/100 RPM, 1100 RPM/110 RPM, 1200 RPM/120 RPM)|
|Self-Propelled Speed Control||4 Speed Settings (Reverse: 0.45 m/s, Neutral, Forward: 0.45 m/s, 0.85 m/s, 1.25 m/s)|
|Noise Level @ 0' (User)||75.8 dB|
|Noise Level @ 15' (Nearby)||69.3 dB|
|Noise Level @ 50' (Long Range)||62.5 dB|
|Foldable for Storage||No|
|Adjustable Skid Shoes||Yes|
|Skid Shoe Material||Poly|
|Zero Turn System||Yes|
|Rated Power of Hub Motors (2)||800W (Single)|
|Tire Size||AT 15*5-7|
|Tire PSI||Operating Pressure: 10 PSI|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈35 minutes|
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Assembly Guide
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Scraper Plate
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Skid Shoes
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Checking Tire Pressure / Replacing Tires
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Drift Cutter
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Auger Belt
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Shear Pin
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Operator's Guide