80V 21" Brushless Lawn Mower (Tool Only)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
When it comes to outdoor power equipment, you put the emphasis on “power.” And why not? For homeowners like you who take on jobs big or small, you need heavy grade construction and long-lasting peak performance. The Greenworks Pro 80V family of tools meet the challenge with a universal battery system that works across multiple products, high-efficiency motors, and innovative smart technology. All Greenworks Pro 80V tools feature a 4 Year Limited Tool & Battery Warranty.
- SmartCut™ Technology - SmartCut™ load-sensing technology automatically senses load and adjusts power for maximum performance & efficiency.
- Steel Deck - Heavy-duty steel deck provides strength & longevity for the life of the mower.
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- Vertical Storage - Handle folds down easily for transportation and storage.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Rear Bagging
- Side Discharge
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
|Assembled Product Dimensions||22.1" × 61.5" × 37.8"|
|Package Dimensions||34.45" x 23.62" x 17.52"|
|Package Weight||68.4 lbs (31.02 kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||1.5 kW|
|No Load Speed||3200 RPM|
|Deck Material||ST16 Steel|
|Blade Material||40MnB Steel|
|Blade Bolt Size||M10 35|
|Deck Height Positions||7|
|Deck Height Range||1 3/8 - 3 3/4” (3.5 - 9.5 cm)|
|3-in-1 Function||Mulch, Side Discharge and Rear Bag|
|Wheel Size||Front Wheel: 8" (20.32cm) / Rear Wheel: 10" (25.4cm)|
|Noise Level @ 0' (User)||95.4 dB|
|Noise Level @ 15' (Nearby)||84.9 dB|
|Noise Level @ 50' (Long Range)||61.83 dB|
|Waterproof Rating (IPX)||IPX-4|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈15 minutes|
- 80V Brushless Mower
- Side Discharge Chute
- Rear Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual
80V 21" Brushless Lawn Mower
Using the Mulch Plug
How To: Use The Mulch Plug
How To: Use the Grass Bag
How To: Store Your Lawn Mower
How To: Replacing the Blade
How To: Set the Blade Height
Operation Guide: Push Mowers