.60V 24" Dual Stage Snow Thrower, (3) 5.0Ah Batteries and Dual Port Charger Included
.Built with a high-efficiency brushless motor and a 24-in. wide intake, the Greenworks 60-Volt dual-stage snow thrower can handle it all. Easily adjust the chute to control how far the snow is thrown for maximum control. A robust handle-mounted chute-adjustment lever puts the user in control when re-directing the snow up to 200° from side to side. Bright LED lights make it convenient for use early in the morning or at night and the robust steel chassis is built for aggressive use in demanding conditions. For additional convenience, this unit also features onboard storage for extra shear pins and a 3-in-1 snow brush for clearing the chute. The self-propelled option and 15" rear wheels make it easy to maneuver even in the toughest snow conditions, plus the zero-turn system allows you to turn precisely and effortlessly. This snow thrower is compatible with the Greenworks 60V system of 75+ tools and batteries and is backed by a 4-year warranty!
- Self-propelled drive system with variable speed rear-wheel drive lets you easily maneuver and tackle any terrain.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Zero turn hub motor wheels for stronger output power and more control.
- Quickly clears driveways, sidewalks, and patios with a 24 in. clearing path.
- Variable speed controls for auger and drive speed selection.
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Tri-port powerhead holds up to 3 batteries for the industry's longest runtime.
- LED headlights illuminate your path in poor light conditions.
- Convenient onboard storage for extra shear pins and a 3-in-1 snow brush for clearing the chute.
- Heavy duty steel auger assembly for better longer lasting performance
|Size||56" × 26" × 46"|
|Clearing Path||24 in|
|Wheel Size||15 in|
|Clearing Depth||20 in|
|Discharge Distance||39 ft.|
|Package Dimensions||34.2" x 50" x 24"|
|Package Weight||262.9 lbs (119.2 kg)|
|Battery Ampere-Hours||3 x 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time for (3) 5.0Ah Batteries||114 Minutes Total (38 Minutes Per Battery)|
|Battery Indicator||Power Display For Each Battery (3)|
|Rated Power of Auger Motor||5kW|
|Gas Power Equivalent||253cc Engine|
|Clearing Area (4" Snow) / (10" Snow)||914 - 2271 ft² / 753 - 1108 ft²|
|Chute Control||200° Adjustable Discharge Chute|
|Chute Deflector||Adjust Up/Down for Throwing Distance|
|Impeller Control Switch||Adjust Impeller Speed Fast/Slow|
|Impeller/Auger Speeds||5 Speed Settings (800 RPM/80 RPM, 900 RPM/90 RPM, 1000 RPM/100 RPM, 1100 RPM/110 RPM, 1200 RPM/120 RPM)|
|Self-Propelled Speed Control||4 Speed Settings (Reverse: 0.45 m/s, Neutral, Forward: 0.45 m/s, 0.85 m/s, 1.25 m/s)|
|Noise Level @ 0' (User)||73.5 dB|
|Noise Level @ 15' (Nearby)||68.4 dB|
|Noise Level @ 50' (Long Range)||61.5 dB|
|Foldable for Storage||No|
|Adjustable Skid Shoes||Yes|
|Skid Shoe Material||Poly|
|Zero Turn System||Yes|
|Rated Power of Hub Motors (2)||800W (Single)|
|Tire Size||AT 15*5-7|
|Tire PSI||Operating Pressure: 10 PSI|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈35 minutes|
60V 24" Dual Stage Snow Thrower
60V 24" Dual Stage Snow Thrower
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Assembly Guide
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Scraper Plate
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Skid Shoes
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Checking Tire Pressure / Replacing Tires
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Drift Cutter
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Auger Belt
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Replacing the Shear Pin
24" Two-Stage Snow Thrower - Operator's Guide