60V 20" Snow Thrower (Tool Only)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Greenworks 60V Snow Thrower is ideal for smaller properties and clears snow easily without the hassle of gas or a cord. Powered by an 60V 4Ah lithium-ion battery (sold separately) that is compatible across the entire 60V Greenworks program. For homeowners who want the benefits of going cordless for everyday yard work.
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- LED Headlights - Allows for better visibility.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Clears up to a 2-4 car driveway on a single charge
- 180 degree directional chute
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
|Size||21.5" × 41.5" × 35.5"|
|Clearing Path||20 in|
|Wheel Size||7 in|
|Clearing Depth||10 in|
|Discharge Distance||20 ft.|
|Package Dimensions||21.8" x 22.2" x 21"|
|Package Weight||34 lbs (15.4kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||1.1kW|
|Chute Control||180° Adjustable Discharge Chute|
|Chute Deflector||Adjust Up/Down for Throwing Distance|
|Variable Speed Impeller||No|
|Length of Impeller||16"|
|No Load Speed||1800 RPM|
|Noise Level at 0' (User)||73 dB|
|Foldable for Storage||No|
|Adjustable Skid Shoes||No|
|Skid Shoe Material||Metal|
|Zero Turn System||No|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈10 minutes|
- 60V Brushless Snow Thrower
- Owner's Manual
20" Snow Thrower - Assembly Guide
20" Snow Thrower - Replacing the Belt
20" Snow Thrower - Replacing Skid Shoes
20" Snow Thrower - Operator's Guide
20" Snow Thrower - Gear Alignment