80V 16" Brushless Chainsaw (Tool Only) - CS80L01
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
When it comes to outdoor power equipment, you put the emphasis on “power.” And why not? For homeowners like you who take on jobs big or small, you need heavy grade construction and long-lasting peak performance. The Greenworks Pro 80V family of tools meet the challenge with a universal battery system that works across multiple products, high-efficiency motors, and innovative smart technology. All Greenworks Pro 80V tools feature a 4 Year Limited Tool & Battery Warranty.
- Electronic Chain Brake - Added protection.
- Steel Bucking Spikes
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Chain Speed
- Bar Length
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- Translucent Oil Tank - Clear view of oil level.
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||30.4" × 9.1" × 9.0"|
|Package Dimensions||19.4" × 10.0" × 11.0"|
|Package Weight||16.5 lbs. (7.5 kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||1.8 kW|
|Active Chain Brake?||Yes|
|Chain Size||3/8" Low Profile Pitch, .050" Gauge, 56 Drive Links|
|Bar Nut Size||M8 Standard Thread|
|Blade Speed||10.5 Meters per second|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||180 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
|Battery Compatibility||*Please note: for optimal weight distribution we only recommend the use of either our Greenworks 80V 2.0 AH or 2.5 AH batteries. This process also reduces the chance of kickback when the saw is in use.|
- 80V DigiPro Chainsaw
- 16" Bar and Chain
- Owner's Manual
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaws (Tooled Tensioning)
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket (Drumless Models)
Replacing the Tensioner (Horizontal Mount)