80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw (Tool Only)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Greenworks lineup features a variety of high-performance 80V tools that allow you to ditch your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative. This Greenworks 80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw has the equivalent power of a 45cc gas engine, without the hassle of gas and fumes. This chainsaw starts at the push of a button and can make up to 150 cuts through a 4" x 4" piece of pressure treated lumber in one single charge of the 80V 2.0 Ah battery (not included). The quick charger (not included) will recharge the battery in approximately 30 minutes, putting you back to work in no time.
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Translucent Oil Tank - Clear view of oil level.
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Electronic Chain Brake - Added protection.
- Chain Speed
- Bar Length
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- Steel Bucking Spikes
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
|Assembled Product Dimensions||52.7" x 8.4" x 9.0"|
|Package Dimensions||35.8" x 9.0" x 9.8''|
|Package Weight||9.0 lbs. (4.1kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||2.0 kW|
|Active Chain Brake?||Yes|
|Chain Size||3/8" Low Profile Pitch, .050" Gauge, 62 Drive Links|
|Blade Speed||20 Meters per second|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||200 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
- 80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw
- Owner's Manual
80V Family of Tools
80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaws (Tooled Tensioning)
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket (Drummed Models)
Replacing the Tensioner (Vertical Mount)