80V 10" Brushless Pole Saw (Tool Only)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our Greenworks 80V Cordless 10" Brushless Pole Saw is a safe and easy way to trim high branches & limbs without the use of a ladder. The brushless motor delivers more torque for a professional cutting experience. The Greenworks lineup features over 50 80V tools, allowing you to ditch your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative.
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- 11' Reach - Safely and easily trim high branches & limbs without the use of a ladder.
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Cushioned overmold grip - Cushioned overmold grip
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Chain Speed
- Bar Length
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
|Assembled Product Dimensions||108.2" × 5.9" × 7.8"|
|Package Dimensions||44.0" × 9.8" × 6.5"|
|Package Weight||19.7 lbs. (8.9 kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||0.85 kW|
|Active Chain Brake?||No|
|Chain Size||1/4" Low Profile Pitch, .050" Gauge, 58 Drive Links|
|Chain Sharpening File Size||5/32"|
|Blade Speed||10 Meters per second|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||80 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
Buy this Product in a Combo:
Operators Guide: 60V & 80V Polesaws
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket - Pole Saws