10.5 Amp 14" Corded Chainsaw
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Kick gas to the curb and go green! With Greenworks electric outdoor power equipment giving you all the power you need to tackle your yard, you can now breeze through jobs with zero gas, zero emission and zero maintenance. Go from zero to power with a push of a button and get you through the task at hand with less vibration, less noise and less mess. Corded power with unlimited runtimes, you can get all of your landscaping done with all the power performance of gas while at a lower cost of operation.
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Steel Bucking Spikes
- Tool-less Chain Tensioning - For quick adjustments so you can get back to the task at hand.
- Translucent Oil Tank - Clear view of oil level.
- Wrap Around Handle - Multiple cutting positions when trimming at different angles.
- Chain Speed
- Bar Length
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||9.9" × 28.8" × 7.5"|
|Active Chain Brake?||No|
|Chain Size||3/8" Low Profile Pitch, .050" Gauge, 52 Drive Links|
|Chain Sharpening File Size||5/32"|
|Blade Speed||8000±10% RPM|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||150 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
- 10.5A Chainsaw
- Owner's Manual
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaws (Tool-less Tensioning)
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaw with Tool-less Tension
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket (Drumless Models)
Replacing the Tension Knob (Tool-Less Models)