Greenworks 40V 16" Brushless Chainsaw (Tool Only) - 2000800
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Cordless outdoor power tools are ideal for homeowners like you who are simplifying and focusing on what’s essential to getting the most out of life. The Greenworks 40V family of tools are built with medium weight construction and high-efficiency motors. The Greenworks 40V lithium-ion platform powers over 40 outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, and much more! The 40V lithium-ion battery provides the power you need, and delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging. The Greenworks 40V platform comes with a 3 year tool / battery warranty to protect your investment. Of high-quality manufacturing, these products are easy to start and lighter weight than the gas products you’re used to, making your day of yard work a whole lot easier. Perfect for yards up to ⅓ acre, Greenworks 40V tools are lightweight, start instantly, and require virtually no maintenance – no gas, no oil, no mess – but still deliver gas-like power.
- Electronic Chain Brake - Added protection.
- Steel Bucking Spikes
- Tool-less Chain Tensioning - For quick adjustments so you can get back to the task at hand.
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- Push Button Start - For easier start up.
- Reduced Kickback - For safer cutting.
- Translucent Oil Tank - Clear view of oil level.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Chain Speed
- Bar Length
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||31" x 9.5" x 8.7"|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||1.3 kW|
|Active Chain Brake?||Yes|
|Chain Size||3/8" Pitch, .043" Gauge, 56 Drive Links|
|Chain Sharpening File Size||5/32"|
|Blade Speed||11 Meters per second|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||200 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
- 40V DigiPro Chainsaw
- 16" Bar and Chain
- Owner's Manual
Greenworks 40V Cordless Brushless 16 Inch Chainsaw Logs
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaws (Tool-less Tensioning)
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaw with Tool-less Tension
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket (Drumless Models)
Replacing the Tension Knob (Tool-Less Models)