80V 18" Brushless Chainsaw (Tool Only)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Landscaping has never been easier with Greenworks Pro 80V System. The most powerful cordless battery platform in outdoor power equipment, you can now breeze through homes, corporate parks and entertainment venues with zero gas, zero emission and zero maintenance. Go from zero to power with a push of a button and get you through the task at hand with less vibration, less noise and less mess. With additional batteries, a rapid charger for quick charge time and a multiple tool compatibility platform, you can get all your landscaping done with all the power and performance of gas while at a lower cost of operation.
- Automatic Oiler - Ensures durability and extends the life of the chain.
- Steel Bucking Spikes
- Brushless Motor - Highly efficient brushless motor provides increased torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- Tool Only - Battery and charger not included
- Quiet Operation - Allows you to work during early mornings or late evenings without disturbing your neighbours.
- Lightweight - For comfort, control, and less fatigue – 20% lighter than comparable gas-powered models.
- Electronic Chain Brake - Added protection.
- Translucent Oil Tank - Clear view of oil level.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||34.8" × 8.4" × 9.0"|
|Package Dimensions||35.8" × 9.0" × 9.84"|
|Package Weight||22.4 lbs. (10.2 kg)|
|Batteries||Not Included / Sold Separately|
|Rated Power of Motor||2.5 kW|
|Active Chain Brake?||Yes|
|Chain Size||3/8" Low Profile Pitch, .050" Gauge, 62 Drive Links|
|Bar Nut Size||M8 Standard Thread|
|Blade Speed||20 Meters per second|
|Oil Type||Standard Bar and Chain Oil|
|Oil Tank Capacity||200 ml|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈5 minutes|
Operators Guide: Brushless Chainsaws (Tooled Tensioning)
Replacing the Bar & Chain on your Greenworks Chainsaw
Replacing the Sprocket (Drummed Models)
Replacing the Tensioner (Vertical Mount)