Tondeuse électrique 12 A, 20 pouces
- Prix normal
- Prix réduit
- Prix normal
- Prix unitaire
.Welcome to a Life. Powered. by Greenworks. Kick gas to the curb and go green! With Greenworks electric outdoor power equipment giving you all the power you need to tackle your yard, you can now breeze through jobs with zero gas, zero emission and zero maintenance. Go from zero to power with a push of a button and get you through the task at hand with less vibration, less noise and less mess. Corded power with unlimited runtimes, you can get all of your landscaping done with all the power performance of gas while at a lower cost of operation. Never stop cutting with the Greenworks 12 Amp 20" Corded Push Lawn Mower. This lawnmower features a steel deck, 7 cutting heights, and folding handles for compact storage. Plus, all Greenworks corded grass mowers feature a 3 Year Limited Tool Warranty to ensure your investment is protected.
- [POWER] - Powered by a high-efficiency electric motor for a high-quality cut every time.
- [DURABLE] - The durable steel deck allows you to handle large areas of grass quickly and easily. With multiple cutting height options, you can ensure the best cut in all environments.
- [PUSH] - Work at your own pace and embrace simplicity with our lightweight, easy-to-use electric push mower. The cord retainer helps keep your extension cord secure while you take care of business.
- [CHOOSE YOUR WAY] - Convenient 3-in-1 cutting deck lets you choose your cut finish from mulching, bagging, or side discharge.
- [EFFORTLESS MANEUVERABILITY] - Equipped with larger rear wheels for easy handling and transportation in even the toughest of terrains.
- [CONVENIENT STORAGE] - Ergonomic easy-to-use user controls guarantee ultimate comfort. Plus, use up to 70% less space in your garage with folding handles for compact storage.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||45.6' x 45.6' x 21.6'|
|Package Dimensions||31.4' x 23.2' x 17'|
|Package Weight||58.6 lbs (26.8 kg)|
|No Load Speed||3600 RPM|
|Blade Nut Size||Standard Thread M10 1.25|
|Deck Height Positions||7|
|Deck Height Range||1 1/2—3 3/4" (3.8 cm-9.5 cm)|
|3-in-1 Function||Mulch, Side Discharge and Rear Bag|
|Wheel Size||Front Wheel: 7" (17.8 cm) / Rear Wheel: 10" (25.4 cm)|
|Noise Level @ 0' (User)||88 dB|
|Waterproof Rating (IPX)||IPX-4|
|Compatible Extension Cord -25 Ft/ 7.62m||14-gauge cord|
|Compatible Extension Cord -50 Ft/ 15.2m||12-gauge cord|
|Estimated Assembly Time||≈15 minutes|
- 12 Amp 20-inch Lawn Mower
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- Collection Bag
- Owner's Manual
Assembly Guide: 18" - 21" Push Mower
How To: Attaching the Side Discharge Chute
Using the Mulch Plug
How To: Use The Mulch Plug
How To: Use the Grass Bag
How To: Store Your Lawn Mower
How To: Replace The Blade
How To: Set the Blade Height
Operation Guide: Push Mowers